She did this. She knows me. I love her.

by 8:33 PM 0 comments
Yesterday was my birthday!
As I walked down stairs before lunch I realized that Magali had spent her nights doing artsy decorations to surprise me.
This sporty girl, who has never chosen art as a hobby, blew my mind when I found out what she had been working on all this time.
Knowing that this girl was dedicated enough to make this happen makes my heart pound.
She did it all on  her own. No one convinced her. No one bribed her. She simply expressed her heart. 
There certainly had to be some healing done before she got to this point!



Anna Valdez

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment