Still Not Finished. . .

by 2:56 PM 0 comments


I left Mexico a couple of weeks a ago. And I've never felt so loved. First, my girls hid my backpack and my suitcase. Then, they decided to trap me in the dorm. When I finally got out and ran to find my stuff hidden behind the couch, they wouldn't let go of me. They just hugged me.All I could do was pray. I want to show them that God is their father and He takes care of them. Again, I left them in Jesus' hands and then they began to cry. One of the girls could not stop laughing, she could not even talk. When she finally got a breath she said, "that girl is crying and she never cries." While she pointed her finger I realized God had been doing a work in this teen's life, she had softened her heart and walls had broken down.


But, the work there is still not done. I need to go back. I have returned to raise support in order to return to Mexico. I only need 6,000 dollars more. God has already put someone to donate my insurance, and some monthly partners, but I have not reached the goal. These $6,000 could be broken up into 5 monthly pledges of $100 a month, or 10 monthly pledges of $50 a month for a year.

If you feel God calling you to support the orphan, please pray about joining my team. I'm almost at my goal! I can't return 'til I've met it.

I would be happy to chat with you and explain more about what I do.
Contact me if you are ready to join my team at annamvldz@hotmail.com to give you more details.

Not Finished Yet,
Anna Valdez






Anna Valdez

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment