My Moses

by 3:44 PM 0 comments

Just when I think I’m alone, I turn around and see Him there. When it seems like he might have left me, I realize He’s been working with me all along.

It can be a lonely world in my little dorm of blues, purples and pinks. There are many times when God just shows up in the middle of my routine and busy-ness. Sometimes in things that I didn’t even ask Him to do. There’s always some dish to wash, a missing sock to find,  or an important conversation to have.

I just know someone is praying for us. May it was my mom, or my dad, or the little lady from my church that supports me every month a, or my friend who is a second grade teacher, or my bible study group, maybe it was my boss who I prayed with last month…maybe it was you.  I have experienced the importance of having a group of people around you, prayer warriors, who will keep pleading to the father on your behalf.

Here is what Jesus has done as a result:

We received a $1000 donation for couches for our dorm.
I received a generous give to travel to Haiti and serve this summer.
Rubi’s grades have gone up as her graduation nears.
Mariana has significant improved her behavior at school.
Debanhi has seen God’s protection on her and her father’s life.
Lili is looking to God for strength to forgive her mother.
Magali was able to ask for help confronting an adult who was saying hurtful things to her.
Daniela is singing during church!
Dayanira has been reunited with her family!!! (more of this to come later)

Your prayers are being answered!

Remember when Moses begged God to have mercy on the Isrealites? (Exodus 32: 12-14) Because of his prayers, God spared many. I believe you are my Moses. Every time you mention my name in prayer, or mutter prayers after looking at our picture, God’s mercy is showered on us.


Please don’t stop praying, he won’t stop answering!





 
Just a little puzzle competition we had. They worked only 1 hour, no one finished their 1000 piece puzzle!

Anna Valdez

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment